Check the status
of your HPAC and HPAAC membership.
Remember you need to be a paid up member of HPAC / HPAAC to fly
Membership in the HPAAC costs $140.00 CDN per year
this includes membership in the HPAC, and provides
- 3 million dollars third party liabilty insurance
- 4 National Newsletters (Air Magazine) per year
- 2 issues of Atlantic Inflight newsletter per
- access to the National Ratings System
- access to setting World/National/Provincial Records
- This Web site!
Note that insurance is mandatory at all HPAAC sites. Foreign
pilots should inquire about the 3 month temporary insurance
if competing or flying in Canada.
/ HPAAC Membership Forms
Renew your HPAC membership with this membership
form; just print off and send in.
Other HPAC forms are available on the HPAC website.